Every time you choose to redesign your bathrooms into luxury bathrooms, you have many choices to make. Will you maintain the current arrangement or change it? What color palette do you want to employ? Which fixtures are you planning to add? You will also need to decide on your vanity, like what type of sink is ideal and what kind of cabinets you require. And the most crucial part is that you also need to select designer faucets.
Here is a look at what you should know when purchasing a bathroom faucet to aid you in your attempts to make the best decision.
The Dilemma with Bathroom Faucet Selection
When renovating, you hardly notice certain aspects, like the bathroom faucets. Designer faucets and bathrooms are essential bathroom fixtures because they regulate where and how water flows from the sink, but they also come in various materials, designs and shapes. For many, bathroom faucets serve as the final flourish in bathroom décor. How do you decide on something that feels like a bonus but is a feature you need? What factors should you consider while selecting the best bathroom faucets? Let’s try to find answers to these questions:
Varieties of Available Faucets
A few fundamental categories of faucets that most fit on the market for Luxury bathrooms are full of options. In addition to these basic styles, the following types of faucets for bathrooms are the most common:
- centerset: This style of faucet is designed for sinks with three faucet holes spaced 4 inches apart. It consists of a spout and two handles attached to a plate.
- WIDESPREAD: The widespread faucet has three holes in the sink, three different knobs, and a separate spout.
- SINGLE HOLE: Faucets bathroom single holes where the faucet is attached to a single-hole faucet. This fancy bathroom faucet typically has a modern appearance while using minimal counter space to save space.
- WALL-MOUNTED: A wall-mounted faucet completely removes the tap from the sink by mounting it into the wall above the sink. These faucets for bathroom sinks require access to the water supply via the wall, which may require some rerouting. It is ideal for vessel sinks or other designs without faucet holes.
If you already have a particular faucet in mind, it’s not hard to shop the collection of styles in that type and choose the one you like. However, if you’re still undecided, you should consider your options further.
Questions to Consider
Here is a list of inquiries to consider in your design project to figure out which faucets are suitable for your bathroom:
- Which items fit your sink?
- What attributes do you desire?
- Which finish do you prefer?
- How much can you spend?
- What kind of faucets is found in residences like these?
Visit Acquaviva, a global brand known for the best designer bathroom faucets, when it’s time to get astonishing faucets for your bathroom renovation. Acquaviva is delighted to offer the best quality and elegant designs on all bathroom faucets and other accessories.