It’s vital to think about your needs while purchasing a bathtub. Are you looking for a way to save space by employing a corner tub? Do you plan to bathe while standing or lying down? Do you need a place to keep bath goods like soap and shampoo bottles? With Best Bathtub in India prices varying from hundreds to thousands of dollars, it’s crucial to consider how the tub is constructed, from the materials used to the location of the drain, as well as the installation requirements.
What Are The Most Popular Bathtub Designs?
1. Designed to fit into a bathroom corner, saving space, utilizing unused area, and providing a warm and welcoming place to stretch out (think: a heart-shaped tub for two). Both drop-in and freestanding corner baths are available.
2. Freestanding tubs are large (they take up a lot of space), heavy (your floor must be able to support them when they’re full of water), and usually elegant (here is where the money comes in!). In any bathroom, the Best Bathtub in India can be used to create a focus point. This style gives you the most versatility in terms of where you can put it. It can be put in an alcove or corner, but it is usually located away from the bathroom walls, sometimes even in the center of the room. For a genuinely vintage impression, freestanding tubs might be set directly on the floor, on a low pedestal, or on claw feet.
3. Alcove tubs are often utilized in homes and are situated against three walls within a bathroom’s recessed space. The skirt or apron on the fourth side of the tub is normally left exposed. This type is economical, family-friendly, and space-saving, and is suited for general bathing and showering.
4. Drop in model is named after the method of installation, which is to drop it into an existing structure. At least three of the tub’s four walls are covered by the framework, which is more appealing (e.g., tiled to match the rest of the bathroom’s decor) than the tub itself. Depending on the structure’s design, one side of the tub, which is covered by a finished skirt, may be visible. In an alcove, along a single wall, or in a corner, drop-in bathtubs can be constructed.
5. If you want to truly immerse yourself rather than just splash around in a bath, look for a soaking tub. This model is taller than a typical bathtub (about 14 to 18 inches) and designed for an average adult to lie down, relax, and be almost completely buried in water (obviously, the head must remain out!). Despite their size and weight, soaking baths are elegant and relaxing.
Choosing the best bathtubs in India can be challenging, especially if you are unfamiliar with the many styles and their advantages. Bathtubs are made of acrylic, porcelain on stainless steel or cast iron, solid surface resin, copper, stone (such as marble), and even wood. The model kinds, on the other hand, are what set them apart.
When it comes to providing the best bathtubs in India, no one comes close to Acquaviva’s genius. Choose from a variety of collections today.